From Marfil Joyeros we want to inform you that our website uses its own and third-party cookies that allow us to improve your browsing experience and perform analysis tasks that help us improve the service.
What is a Cookie
An Internet cookie is a small packet of information (piece of computer code) sent by a web host to a your computer when you visit that host's website. A cookie is the term given to describe a type of message that is given to a Web browser by a Web server. It's then sent back to the web host—automatically and behind the scenes—to the web host each time you go to that website.
Cookies are used by websites for a lot of practical reasons: none of which are meant to be harmful for you. In fact, they're designed to make your online experience go smooth and easy. You could say it's primary duties is to identify you to a regular website visitor or customer, present to you customized Web pages (based on what information the cookie has on you) and make it quick and easy to log in to a site.
What types of cookies does this website use
- Technical cookies: are those allowing the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different existing options or services such as controlling the traffic and data communication; identifying the session; accessing restricted areas; remembering the elements that are part of an order; processing a purchase request; submitting the application for registration or participation in an event; using security elements while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of sound or videos; and even sharing content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: this type of cookies allow the user access the service with some aspects of a general nature, predefined on the basis of a series of criteria set on the user’s computer; these may include the language, the browser used to access the service, the regional settings, etc.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow those responsible for monitoring and analysing the website users’ behaviour to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the websites, applications and platforms’ activity and to create these users’ browsing profiles whose aim is to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use of the data by the service users.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. However, this website uses Google Analytics with a special code in order to ensure anonymization of IP addresses, which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
List of cookies we collect
The following table shows the cookies we collect and the information they store:
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Allows pages to be displayed more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are signed into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores your Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag that, indicates whether caching is on or off.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The last product you looked at.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items you recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Indicates whether a customer authorized cookies.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you recently looked at.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your wish list.|
|PHPSESSID||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.|
|_ga||Requested by the Google Analytics third-party service (anonymized).|
|_gat||Requested by the Google Analytics third-party service (anonymized).|
|_gid||Requested by the Google Analytics third-party service (anonymized).|
How to enable and delete cookies on your browser
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Guest users can expressly accept this Cookies Policy through the button 'allow cookies' and can block or delete cookies installed on the computer by configuring the browser options installed on the computer as above indicated.
Last Updated May 2018, 16