Medalla esmaltada de San Antonio de Padua con niño
Pieza con mucho encanto, de estilo Neo barroco, fechada de principios de 1900. La medalla tiene forma de roseta dando a la imagen esmaltada del Santo de Padua todo el protagonismo.
Va preparada para llevar como medalla/colgante.
Peso total 29gr
- Boxed: the jewels are sent gift-wrapped and, if desired, with a personalized dedication. You can indicate it at the time of purchase.
- Certificate: our pieces are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity on behalf of the buyer. Includes a photo of the jewel, quality and weight.
- Composures: if you need any special adjustment, we recommend that you let us advise by our experts in Marfil 1978.
- Free: shipping is free in Iberian peninsula and Baleares islands.
- Carrier: shipments, once prepared, are delivered using a qualified carrier service, within 24/48 working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Insurance: shipments are insured by Marfil, you do not have to worry about unlikely events in delivery.
- International shipments: shipments outside of Iberian peninsula have a cost depending on the country of destination. Please contact Marfil by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+34) 963 522 724. We will help you make the purchase and manage the shipment safely.
- Deadline for changes: 7 days from the moment the item is received and as long as the piece is unused, in the original package and in perfect condition.